What's new

Hi from PA

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi. I've been lurking for about 7 years, finally decided to join. Started smoking swishers in the 90s. discovered premium cigars sometime in the early 2000s, the first i remember was one of the "low end" padrons. In 2013 the wife asked the local B&M for a few of their best cigars as a surprise for me, and she came home with a few Ligas. Had one puff and thought "now we're talking." since then I probably smoke 1-2 cigars a week with occasional breaks. favorites are padron/oliva series v/tatuaje/cubans.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've been lurking for about 7 years, finally decided to join. Started smoking swishers in the 90s. discovered premium cigars sometime in the early 2000s, the first i remember was one of the "low end" padrons. In 2013 the wife asked the local B&M for a few of their best cigars as a surprise for me, and she came home with a few Ligas. Had one puff and thought "now we're talking." since then I probably smoke 1-2 cigars a week with occasional breaks. favorites are padron/oliva series v/tatuaje/cubans.
Welcome and enjoy the brotherhood.