What's new

Hi there from Mid atlantic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0112.jpg Hello. I've been lurking for a few weeks. Finally cracked the code on getting the proper email (hint try using a gmail account) to successfully register. Been smoking cigars and a pipe for 2 years, just started trying my hand at rolling a few weeks ago. I've rolled 5 using filler as filler and binder. Smoked 2. Tasted awesome after a couple weeks in a dry box, but needs to later the blend and/or binder to encourage more free burn. Produces a nice solid white ash. Above is the first stick I rolled and smoked. I currently have in inventory a pouinbd each of ther following leaf: PA binder, corojo 99 visio, corojo 99 seco. My learning path forward is:
1. Determine what leaf component I need to adjust to solve the burn issue.
2. Figure out how to use a 3/4" core box bit and a table router to make a 4 cavity mold
3. Learn how to apply wrapper
4. learn how to get a serviceable cap
My ultimate goal is to be able to roll a stick I can burn right off the table.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rolled a half dozen logs Saturday evening waiting for SNL to come on. I laid them on the table to rest, and looked at them with disgust. Sloppy, uneven, embarrassing quite rankly. Came back down Sunday morning and they looked MUCH better. Similar diameter, similar length, even tight seams. Is it usual for sticks to "look" better the next day, or am I just strange?