What's new

Hiatus Over

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just wanted to reach out and say hello to everyone one the board. I used to frequent BOTL from 2009 up until about mid 2013 and really enjoyed the community. For whatever I pretty much just stopped smoking cigars in late 2013 and just dropped out of the community and hobby. Fast forward to this year a click on a link on a deals site I follow took me over to CigarDeals. One thing leads to another and I'm ordering a five pack of some Tatuaje Black and my interest in the hobby is all of the sudden very much back! So I've spent the last few weeks trying to catch up on what I've missed the last 10 years. When I was really into the hobby, my go to was anything Tatuaje or Illusione with some Viaje sprinkled in. I enjoyed the Tat Limited releases and the chase that came with them. After a few years I gravitated to CC's and filled a humidor with BRC, JLno.2's and a few other marcas.

Since jumping back in, I have ordered some of my old favorites form Tatuaje and Illusione. I feel like things in the industry have changed and I wanted to seek feedback from you all on a few companies that I should be seeking out here in 2023. I have taken notice of Dunbarton(MI Querida, Sin Compromiso) and Caldwell. The price of CC's has become ridiculous so I don't see myself going after any of them anytime soon.

Anyways, let me wrap this rant up by saying it's good to be back and I look forward to getting up to speed on what everyone is into now.

Cheers.