What's new

High End Fuente

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looks like we'll me able to make it to the Keys this year and I intend to stop at Tampa Sweethearts on the way home. Can anyone recommend any of the more expensive (exclusive) Fuentes that are worth the big bucks. I'm very leery about spending 20 dollars or more on a cigar just to be disappointed.

I enjoy the Hemmingway series, Maduro Rothchild and the Sun Grown Cuban so my experience with the crown jewels of the Fuente family is very limited.

Thanks for the advice

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I love Fuente cigars, but I don't chase the overly pricey ones.

858 Rosado Sungrown
Casa Cuba

These are a couple I enjoy (less than $10) without spending big bucks.

If you are looking for 2 bands and a foot ribbon variety, be prepared to spend. I have a few of these, but rarely smoke one.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm not a big fan of the regular Opus (it's good but not worth the $$$ I'd rather have a Don Carlos I do really like the even more expensive Opus X Lost City. The Anejo Shark was pretty good (and a lot less than the lost city) I've heard lots of great things about the Opus 20th anniversary but haven't seen any for sale yet. I don't like the God of fire (don Carlos) for the money, but haven't tried the Carlito

@McFly1985 and @orlandostone this question is more down your alley's

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sweethearts has Casa Fuente cigars that a fantastic! only available there and the Fuente shop in Caesars Palace shops in Las Vegas. Pricey but real tasty.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Am I the only one that doesn't really understand just how many different blends Fuente sells.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Am I the only one that doesn't really understand just how many different blends Fuente sells.
What about brands like Ashton and Diamond Crown that are tied in to Fuente, I swear a diamond crown maximus is almost the same tobacco as don carlos

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
If it were me, I would look for the following:

Casa Fuente lanceros and coronas

Anejo sharks

Anejo 888’s

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
tampa sweethearts is a great place! got a box of the Love Story from them a while back. See if they have any signature stuff. Fun fun!!