What's new

Hiland's Cigars, Scottsdale, AZ

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered on the 9th I believe. I'm still waiting on the aladino from them too

I actually gave them a call. They still hadn't received their resupply from Aladino.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Not set up for a online business. No tracking, no questioning, no follow-up. If you order anything other than 10 items listed on main page 8/10 times they will call and say they don't have any. Twice last year I bought something and was called over next 24 hours with a reason it couldn't be ordered ("someone just bought it before your order processed") was told they would make a note and call when resupply came in because nothing was available... didn't happen either time.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I ordered a box from these guys on Jan.10th. To be shipped via UPS Ground. I have not received a tracking number and they don't answer emails. Anyone have any experience with them?
Assuming the same for both I can understand why you guys are questioning things. Kinda hard to sell and collect on things you haven't yet received. Lack of clarification and communication help as well.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
it’s been a while, year and a half, maybe two, I never had any problems with em.
Basically the same with me. I've ordered from them for 4 years now and except for my very first order (...box of R44s...), have received my cigars within 4 to 5 days. On that initial order, it took 12 days but they didn't charge my credit card till they shipped. Afaik, they're a very reputable vendor.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just talked to them again today.

They stated that shipment came in, but not enough for my order...again?

Told me to wait another 5 days :dead:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I got a UPS notification that an item from Hiland's Cigars is being delivered today. The notice came from my UPS account, not from Hiland's Cigars. They probably shipped them when Visa called on my behalf. I will check the cigars and if they are not damage, dried out, or fake, I'll keep them. Cheesy outfit.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update,

Called again today, they said to wait another 10 days? I can't help but feel like I am getting scammed. Are they waiting days out so that I cannot file a claim against the charge they made?

Did not reply to my emails, just empty verbal exchanges over the phone giving me the runaround further extending the "new stock" receiving date.

To anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and spend an extra few bucks to not wait a month for the potential of getting cigars.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The box I received was dry as a bone. Even the factory Boveda was rock hard. The box seal was cut, and the box was re-wrapped with shrink wrap. There were burnt matches inside the box, and the cigars smelled like urine. Not kidding.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The box I received was dry as a bone. Even the factory Boveda was rock hard. The box seal was cut, and the box was re-wrapped with shrink wrap. There were burnt matches inside the box, and the cigars smelled like urine. Not kidding.
damn, I thought the charging without shipping and waiting (now even more excessive) was bad… this just keeps getting worse. Sorry to hear it guys