What's new

CANCEL Hill Billy Herf 2020

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm guessing this is a good opportunity to bring all those cigars I just don't have the palate for? Not rockets, just stuff I didn't like. Maybe somebody knows somebody that has a taste for them. Since I've moved I don't have a neighbor that will take them and I'm not going to Mardi Gras so I can't give them to the street urchins.

Wife found a resort in Gatlinburg 30 minutes away from the lodge. We'll probably drive up through Columbus GA and visit the Infantry Museum then spend the night outside Atlanta so we can visit Gibbs Gardens Thursday. I'll hit the Total Wine and More locations north of Atlanta if anyone wants me to try and find something for them.

Should be at the lodge either Thursday night or Friday am. I'll pick up the stuff to make Jambalaya for an anytime meal and maybe garbage grits for breakfast. Should I bring the pots and utensils I'll need? Guess you'll have cutting boards, plates and silverware.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm guessing this is a good opportunity to bring all those cigars I just don't have the palate for? Not rockets, just stuff I didn't like. Maybe somebody knows somebody that has a taste for them. Since I've moved I don't have a neighbor that will take them and I'm not going to Mardi Gras so I can't give them to the street urchins.
  1. Yes, the general rule is if it's on the table (cigars/liquor/food/fleshlights) then it's open for anyone to smoke/drink/eat/do.
  2. About 80% of the people who will be at HBH are themselves considered to be "street urchins".

I'll hit the Total Wine and More if anyone wants me to try and find something for them.
  1. @Mossome really likes their green beans if they have any.
  2. @Unpossible_1, @Glassman, and @BigSkySmoke will drink their combined weight in "Dad's Hat".
  3. You might also see if they have any lubrications on sale. It would be nice to fix that rocking chair... and @Lok17 goes through the stuff at a record pace.

Should I bring the pots and utensils I'll need?
  1. Yes, bring pot.

See you there!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm in!
No no, nevermind...
Wait, that sounds fun, I'm going...
On second thought...
Oh what the hell, I'm doin it!
Erm... Idk?

All I'm sure of, is y'all need Jeezy.
Fo sheezy.
Trust me this will be a Herf U want to put on ur list to do, we always have a great time (rain or Shine), lots of Food, drink and a few cigars and @bwhite220 is always fun to have around for a none stop laugh.....

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I hate to publicly admit that I read the Harley forums but some guy posted a pick of Bwhite220 in his motorcycle riding attire. Was it you Brad?

c5be6e3926659774cb50514f21bf19e7.jpg

You know if you would just wear pants when you ride your scooter you wouldn't need all that damn lube. How do you not slide off your bike when you hit your brakes?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I hate to publicly admit that I read the Harley forums but some guy posted a pick of Bwhite220 in his motorcycle riding attire. Was it you Brad?

View attachment 145940

You know if you would just wear pants when you ride your scooter you wouldn't need all that damn lube. How do you not slide off your bike when you hit your brakes?
That's my hero.

But also, I'm 100% positive someone here will add my face to that guy. Just give it time.