What's new

CANCEL Hill Billy Herf 2020

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Date April: 23rd-26th ( Thru, Fri, Sat ,Sun)
Location: Lodge at Millers Cove Just outside of Pigeon Forge TN, same place as last 4 years

There is 17 beds and 3 sofa and couple recliners. Beds are Queens size and bunk beds (This place has the BOTL seal of approval)
There is lots of floor space, for those that want to or need too ......

For the guys flying to Knoxville , I'll let u work among ur selves to workout arrivals and departure times, and share rides and rental cars, its about 1hr or so from airport, I'd try for a later departure on Sun…..

For direction and more info about the Lodge at Millers Cove https://www.vrbo.com/1114905

(for emergency there is a phone to Call out only) Guys were able to drive down the road 4 or 5 miles to make calls ……

3 nights rental price , So I'll be starting things up again on Thru afternoon and going till Sun at 10:00 ish or as late as we can stay,

As said before there are hotels with in 15 to 30 min drive in Pigeon Forge.

The Cost did go up again this year, (I'm trying to keep it cheap, but still cover all the resort fees and Food) BYOB,……. ( I'll cover Soda's and water)

Cabin rental will be $1,800.00..... @ 20 people is $90.00 for the rental and $25.00 for food for the weekend , So $115.00 per person

Cost as follows
Thru.- Sun = $115.00
Fri-Sun = $102.00
Weekend $85.00
Sat only= $35.00

Here is the list started in last thread, Plz add if I have miss anyone, U will be marked Paid and or added as I get payment .........Send payment at PissPal BMckelvy56@gmail.com (in comments i'll need ur BOTL name, )
@BradMc
@bostoneo REFUND
@manbearpig
@Mossome REFUND
@navyvet
@tadpole
@Lapithicus,REFUND
@sweemzander REFUND
@Tennessee Dave
@fisherclive
@fourkicksfan
@Joevike
@3/5king
@jwintosh REFUND
@Highlander
@Madcox
@andysc83
@Tug197
@Glassman
@bwhite220 REFUND
@BigSkySmoke REFUND
@mistaforty
@Lok17
@Pennywise827
@Caveman07
@Unpossible_1 REFUND
@icehog3
@Patrickh44231
@Opie
@nc_6789
@xjsnake
@qpzmide
@Boudie
@RobJW REFUND
@javajunkie
@Dustinspo
@sean REFUND
@Boudie
@Mr. Sparky
@EO80 REFUND

Last edited:

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Reserved ..........
@Mossome @Glassman @jwintosh and myself will be heading up the meals (thanks for stepping up guys)........
Scott: Dinners
Jarmey: Breakfasts
Brad/Jeff: Lunches
As always we'll need help cleaning up /dishes and what not .....

If I have forgotten anything let me know , If u have anything special U want to bring or cook , let one of the 3 of us know .......

Here are some item we need people to bring.....
I know I have forgot something, Add to the list as we go or let me know.....
1) lawn chairs (we need 10) - BradMc @sweemzander
2) paper towels (5x rolls?) @Lapithicus
6) paper plates (100?) @Lapithicus
7) ash trays ( 6 minimum)
8) playing cards
9) poker chips
10) fire wood. (We will find or pick up there)
11) charcoal n Lighter fluid (1x bags)
12) Coffee making devices, grinder - BradMc - 1x 10 cup drip
13) Trash Bags 1 Box @Lapithicus
14) Ice Chest- BradMc 1 med , 1 Large
15) Coffee and stuff @sweemzander
16) flat top electric griddle- BradMc

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Brad, I'd like to keep my options open again this year. Wifey has been talking about a vacation and if she decides to make the trip we'll either stay at a hotel or camp in the Park. If I come up by myself would it still be possible for me to sleep in my truck? Either way I'm good for a meal or two (gumbo, jambalaya) and will be happy to help with expenses. With the house going on the market in March I need to stay flexible with my plans.

Thanks for doing this.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Brad, I'd like to keep my options open again this year. Wifey has been talking about a vacation and if she decides to make the trip we'll either stay at a hotel or camp in the Park. If I come up by myself would it still be possible for me to sleep in my truck? Either way I'm good for a meal or two (gumbo, jambalaya) and will be happy to help with expenses. With the house going on the market in March I need to stay flexible with my plans.

Thanks for doing this.
ur more than welcome , what ever works for U i'm good , sure would be good to get some NLO Gumbo........lol

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I think i may be able to make this one. Gotta verify vacation time monday.
Anybody in the area here wanting to carpool?

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
BUMP , Need to get a good count of people , If i have forgot anyone plz tag them .........