What's new

HOLTs COTM Club

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I've searched.
I also am now working 6 days a week mostly 12 hour shifts and figured at the end of my work week it would be nice to celebrate with a cigar.
After doing some research and reading I decided to join the Holts COTM club and see how it goes. Ordered this past Friday and the first shipment should be here Monday but I expect a delay due to the snow we just got.
Nonetheless, does anyone have any experience with Holt's COTM? Likes, dislikes?
I joined to branch out of my Padron and Fuente rut I been in for over a decade. I have smoked cigars for over 20 years and the past 10 or so only branched out once or twice a year from my normal smokes.
Thanks ya'll.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
http://www.botl.org/threads/latest-cigar-club-arrivals.94717/

When I first started smoking a few years back, I joined CI’s monthly club and realized very quickly it was just a dumping ground for crap they couldn’t sell so I cancelled my membership. After I looked around, I joined Holts COTM and have been very pleased with what I have received. They do tend to stick to a few brands like San Cristobal, Fuente and the such but almost every cigar I have received have been of good quality. I highly recommend the.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Probably should have asked for suggestions here first, I don't think any of these cotm's even come close to a good value...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Normally I'd agree but the one COTM that seemed to consistently deliver on the value was the Smallbatch COTM. It was pricey (at 50/mo) but you definitley got more than that monthly.