What's new

Home from Fl

J

jckposter

Just got back today to 50 degrees...it was 83 down there all week...I miss anything..LOL

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:
Just got back today to 50 degrees...it was 83 down there all week...I miss anything..LOL
Not too much Jerry, here's a synopsis:

John's boxpass was lost, but now it is found!!
Looks like some more BOTL's are coming to the DC Herf
Oh yea and Adam gave the finger to about 57 BOTL's

Typical week :)

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
jckposter said:
Jerry there also was a rumor that for every RyJ robusto el fiver anyone bought you, you where also giving them one sublime. :smt082

ehdg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ironman said:
Not too much Jerry, here's a synopsis:

John's boxpass was lost, but now it is found!!
Looks like some more BOTL's are coming to the DC Herf
Oh yea and Adam gave the finger to about 57 BOTL's

Typical week :)

Ironman
I just love it when Adam gives the finger to everyone:smt041 :smt041

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
jckposter said:
Welcome back. 50 degrees sounds great to me. It's 5 degrees here right now with about a 20 mph wind blowing. Damn wind chill is down to about -15 to -20 degrees. I freeze my ass off every time I have to take the dogs out. :smt086 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah Jerry while you been away Mark's been conducting Monkey Ass Business....I warned him [-X [-X .....Isn't he one of your girls anway....when the cat's away the mice will play :smt077 ....Hey hope you had a good trip....Bman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Glad to have you back man. Weather here is typical New England. 62 this morning and it's supposed to drop to 40 by this afternoon. Nice huh?

As for this place? Well just look around, typical zoo activity since you've been gone...

Mark has now declared himself your ass monkey...(no comment, too easy, must.... resist...)

Mikey (WFZone) is probably nervous about meeting me now given what I've suggested he bring to the herf in DC....

Rich (Ironman) finally found a fitting title for himself under his avatar. But he's still a dickhead....hehehe....

Todd (Wasch24) is becoming more and more one of the gang and starting to make me think he's a trouble maker that I'll have to deal with when in DC. (Don't be surprized if you wake up next to someone named Earl, buddy!)...hehehe...

Brian (Bman) has decided to bring a girlfriend with him to the herf. Or a guy, I forget but I'm sure it's the same thing....

Erich (EHDG) has gotten a nice fantasy in his head that he can out drink me so I plan to get him so intoxicated he ends up dancing with a drag queen.....

And uh, I think that's all that's been really going on in the past few days. This should catch you up though....hehehe.

Oh and good morning everyone.....As you can tell I'm feeling better finally....hehehe:smt098

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Trouble maker?! Who...what....ummm...me? No, not me.

Who the heck is Earl?
Hehehe, don't you worry sweety. He'll treat you real nice.......lol:smt082