What's new

Home roll stick exchange?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been involved in other crafter sites where an exchange takes place. One person is in charge of randomly pairing names and they swap products. I think it would be a great idea to do that here.
Mind you I'm a newbie who's rolled maybe 15 sticks, paper mold, but my friends who've tried them loved them and want to do the same. What's everyone think?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great idea but being in Canada there is a possible issue getting them across the border without duty. It would make the exchange very expensive. But I'll watch the thread

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been involved in other crafter sites where an exchange takes place. One person is in charge of randomly pairing names and they swap products. I think it would be a great idea to do that here.
Mind you I'm a newbie who's rolled maybe 15 sticks, paper mold, but my friends who've tried them loved them and want to do the same. What's everyone think?
There's a lot of that that goes on on a 1-to-1 basis, but organizing a large thing is more difficult than you might imagine. I've run some similar things like that years ago, and it was more effort than I've got the energy for anymore.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never organized one before, but I was in a gift exchange. Anyone who wanted to be in would say "I'm in" on the thread, the organizer randomly paired people. Each pair would exchange mailing address, and send the respective gifts.