What's new

Home Rolling Cigars

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was looking into trying to learn the process of home rolling just to have as another little hobby. I've always thought it would be fun to roll my own and play with the blends. Any tips/advice out there from those that are experienced? What kind of setup would you recommend having to start out with? I've looked at the starter kit on LeafOnly, is that a good starter kit or should I try from somewhere else?

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Leafonly has some good stuff, particularly 1/4 sample packs, but I prefer the kits at wholeleaftobacco.com

The Terroso Profundo(sp) kit is solid. The criollo and Corojo are great together and the blend goes very well with a handful of wrappers, I've tried about 4 or 5 myself. Other than that check out the thread in the link above and feel free to ask questions there.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
There are whispers of a man, known only as @BrewinHooligan . If you seek him out, he will imbue you with knowledge. First, you must make a craft beer sacrifice at his altar.

Edit: or just follow that link above. That's probably easier.
Hahahaha! You kill me! If I go pro you are going to be in charge of marketing. I'm no pro, but I have found what works for me. Feel free to pm me with any questions but my home rolling thread has lots of great info from people more knowledgable than me.