What's new

Homemade Leather Pipe Stands

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I have a bunch of pipes that don’t fit easily into standard pipe racks, so I wanted to pick up a bunch of leather loop-style stands. They’re around $10 each for cheap ones, up to $25 for fancier ones. I just needed something to keep the pipes organized on a shelf above my work bench, nothing really for display purposes.

I repurposed an old leather belt, cut it up to desired length and width, punched holes with nail sets and fastened the ends with screws and nuts. These 6 literally cost nothing and took less than 30 minutes to make. I won’t win any prizes for my leather work, but they function perfectly.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a bunch of pipes that don’t fit easily into standard pipe racks, so I wanted to pick up a bunch of leather loop-style stands. They’re around $10 each for cheap ones, up to $25 for fancier ones. I just needed something to keep the pipes organized on a shelf above my work bench, nothing really for display purposes.

I repurposed an old leather belt, cut it up to desired length and width, punched holes with nail sets and fastened the ends with screws and nuts. These 6 literally cost nothing and took less than 30 minutes to make. I won’t win any prizes for my leather work, but they function perfectly.
Damn fine idea for repurposing an old belt. Looks good!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got some serious ingenuity going on! Repurposing an old leather belt into pipe stands is not only resourceful but also a great way to customize solutions to fit your needs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all about practicality, especially when it comes to organizing your pipes on that workbench shelf. What's even better is that you didn't have to break the bank for these stands. It's a win-win situation – functional and cost-effective. The fact that it took less than 30 minutes to make six of them is impressive, too. Who needs fancy leatherwork when you've got a solution that works perfectly? If you ever want to explore more leather-related ideas or tips, there's this blog I stumbled upon recently at vonbaer.com. They've got some interesting content that could be useful.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You've got some serious ingenuity going on! Repurposing an old leather belt into pipe stands is not only resourceful but also a great way to customize solutions to fit your needs.
It's all about practicality, especially when it comes to organizing your pipes on that workbench shelf. What's even better is that you didn't have to break the bank for these stands. It's a win-win situation – functional and cost-effective. The fact that it took less than 30 minutes to make six of them is impressive, too. Who needs fancy leatherwork when you've got a solution that works perfectly? If you ever want to explore more leather-related ideas or tips, there's this blog I stumbled upon recently at vonbaer.com. They've got some interesting content that could be useful.
To be quite frank, what Ms. Dickman and Diklong are trying say is that diversifying your pipe rest portfolio could end up bolstering your facade for all pipers to enjoy.
Whether it's at the club or in the comfort of your own home diversity can yield life long benefits.