What's new

Homeroll - @Hopduro Brazillian Monoxide #22 Brazil

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
PhD Stogies (@Hopduro)
#22 Brazil - Brazilian Monoxide
IMG_5845.JPG
Beautiful Brazilian wrapper. Looks like toffee and smells like coffee.(y) Nice veins too. The construction looks and feels great.

First third - draw is tight but still manageable. Flavors are smooth and mild. Chocolate sweetness and cream. Very little black pepper on the tongue. Man, I'm diggin this. Wish the draw was a little looser. A feel a knot and will try to work that out.

Second third - pepper is gone. Sweet cream with coffee hints. Getting a little cedar on the end. This is a mild smoke in my opinion. Nice flavor profile. Would be good with some coffee for sure.

In my efforts to massage out the knot, I'm risking busting the wrapper. I like this cigar and want to make it to the final third but the tight draw is giving me a workout. Lol

Final third - cedar is coming to the front of the flavors (this bad boy is more complex than I thought). Also tasting some herbal flavors, like tea. Cream is there, but it's subtle now.

Great job with this one, brother! Thanks for sending it along for me to check out and review. I'm alway up for that. :)

I really enjoyed this cigar. Apart from the tight draw, the construction was excellent. Burn was perfect and sharp. Never needed a touch up.
This would be a nice morning smoke or one to have for my friends who don't like "the strong stuff".

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Finally looked at my notes on this blend, this was my light, fruity stick. I remember cherries which is due to the Ecuador seco ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk