What's new

Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Come here looking for information. Start reading, start talking to people, hey BOTL is a nice place, cool people. Everyone says, listen you're a gonner, start upgrading space right now. I think nah, I'm still really green, I don't smoke much at all I'll be good for at least a couple months.

Just a shade over a week later I'm going hmm, my jar is kinda full and the RH keeps getting high. I need a boveda, to the local shop! May as well get just a couple sticks, well I can get 2 boveda and maybe go to bed bath and beyond down the street. Yeah a Tupperware container might be nicer than my jar.

Two sticks and two boveda packs later I've doubled my storage. AND came to the realization that for like another 30 bucks I could have had a cooler.

Why do you people have to always be right? It's a small slip, but the slope is starting to feel steep.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Haha yup. First week on here I bought my first 40 count humi. Realized I couldn't store boxes though :banghead: well time for a coolidor. Got the coolidor together yesterday. Now I HAVE it filled too :banghead:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Haha yup. First week on here I bought my first 40 count humi. Realized I couldn't store boxes though :banghead: well time for a coolidor. Got the coolidor together yesterday. Now I HAVE to fill it lol :banghead:
Don't feel bad OP. Same here as well, bought my first 40 count Traveldor after joining forum, quickly ran out of space and bought two 44QT Tupperdors with cigar trays, now thinking I should have done two 65QT Tupperdors instead...

Who I am kidding... I want a Wineador now with custom drawers / shelves... Help!!!! ;)