What's new

Horses, Deer, Golf and a

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
601 Red Robusto. After finishing the yard today and making a wooden tail gate for my old Chevey PU, I decided to light me up one of the 601 Red I had in the humi after the review from the other day I thought I would try one.

Well, was sitting out on the back deck watching a couple deer in the back pasture and had the chair positioned to view the US Open through the bay doors on the TV in the family room.

About half way through the smoke I noticed movement to the left side of the deck in the woods. Here comes one of the neighbors horses, it was their paint a beautiful brown and white. The horse came up to the deck so I went over to it and noticed it lip cureling and seemed interested in the smoke. Well I knew the neighbors were not home and the horse is not one of their more gentler ones. I went down off the deck to try and get the horse in one of my old cattle sheds. The horse seemed very interested in following me so I let him follow me back to his home. Funny thing is he seemed very interested in the smoke.

So myself and the horse agree that the 601 Red is a great cigar and the review was very close to our experience.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks Earl for sharing your experience, I too have always liked the 601 Red, it's my favorite in the 601 line.