What's new

Hot Sauces

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anyone have a favorite hot sauce?

Here's what I've been eating lately. The Blair's Pure Death is really week but not bad as a straight add on. The Mad Dog is good mixed into soups and sauces and The Hottest Sauce in the Universe is just that, to hot to eat! Seriously, that stuff is hot! I had a 1/4 teaspoon and couldn't stop hiccuping for around 35 minutes and the burn on the back of my throat was excruciating with every breath taken.

hot sauce.jpg

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Love this shit, made in Asbury Park. I pick it up when I can. I also love siracha, cholula and some others. I have about 20 in rotation.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Cholula
Siracha
Pain is Good Batch #114
Franks for wings

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
If youre into hot sauces.. you gotta give Marie Sharp's a try...

http://mariesharps-bz.com/products.html

the Belizian Heat is my favorite.. I keep a couple of bottles on hand at all times..

Their Red Habanero Jelly is awesome too... kicks butt when used in a glaze on pork..

Korean red pepper paste, gochujang, is also one of my favorites... AWESOME on beef!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

the Belizian Heat is my favorite.. I keep a couple of bottles on hand at all times..

Their Red Habanero Jelly is awesome too... kicks butt when used in a glaze on pork..

Korean red pepper paste, gochujang, is also one of my favorites... AWESOME on beef!
This is always in my fridge! She was the creator of Melinda's as well. She sold that then created this, it is good stuff great heat to flavor ratio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Gonna have to pick this one up for sure! I just love hot sauces. There are so many and they're so diverse.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Sriracha.. do you really need anything else?

Well, I suppose there are times when sweet chili garlic paste is preferable. So I have that too.

And then I hoard extra little containers of the homemade green chili sauce from the taco truck down the street...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Where did you buy the marie Sharp's? Any site in particular?
I usually pick up several bottles.. and some of their other products, any time I am in Belize.... (not much help.. sorry :( ).....

Im sitting on a ton of the "Belizian Heat" right now... shoot me an address, and Ill send you a bottle to "try" before you "buy" :)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I love all things spicy and make my own, habanero salsa, roasted green chili salsa, roasted jalapeno hot sauce, jalapeno jelly, etc. Going to have to look for some of the above mentioned for sure, tried a few, daves insanity and a few of the others. Something hilarious but not so nice is feeding a deer at a petting zoo a chip with daves on it! Never seen a deer rubbing it's face in the snow before that day! lol

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I keep a couple in my fridge ranging from water strength Franks, all the way up to shitting lava million Scoville unit sauce.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I went heavy on hot sauces one time. Bought about 10 or so different varieties. Some way too hot, some too meek & mild. But, the best one I had (can't remember the name) is the bourbon barrel aged variety. OMG so good!