What's new

House blend recommendations?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made my first visit to Corona Cigar in Orlando, which I quite enjoyed. I purchased two boxes of their house blends. I’ve somewhat ignored house blends, obviously to my peril as I am really liking them. Any other recommendations that can be purchased online? I live in NE Ohio; local recommendations are appreciated also. Thanks, Mike

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
A lot of coronas stuff is on the online site, did you check to make sure it wasn’t available? They also do orders over the phone and can probably accommodate you if you call that location you purchased them from. Good luck in your search

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was more wondering if there were any other house blends out there worth trying besides Corona.

We visit FL once a year; I plan on stocking up next time around since FL has no taxes on premium cigars. In OH I’m around 23%.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Atlantic Cigars has a "small batch" series from AJ Fernandez (presnado), Plasencia, Regius, and Oliva that has gotten some good responses. They also have an exclusive Oliva Master Blends 3 Maduro.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Atlantic Cigars has a "small batch" series from AJ Fernandez (presnado), Plasencia, Regius, and Oliva that has gotten some good responses. They also have an exclusive Oliva Master Blends 3 Maduro.
Have you tried the master blend maduro by any chance? I like master blend 3s. I’ve saw the maduro but never tried it. Just kinda looking for feedback

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you tried the master blend maduro by any chance? I like master blend 3s. I’ve saw the maduro but never tried it. Just kinda looking for feedback
I haven't, but it has received an outstanding review over on Kohnhed and in a couple of Discords servers I frequent.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Outlaw, New Orleans Cigar Factory, and Martinez Cigars (NY) all have good house blends. I would typically include the Key West Cigar Club as well, but I believe they’re closed for good - despite their active website.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Outlaw, New Orleans Cigar Factory, and Martinez Cigars (NY) all have good house blends. I would typically include the Key West Cigar Club as well, but I believe they’re closed for good - despite their active website.
Is it really a house blend if it is also the location that all of that brands cigars are rolled at? But yes!! NOLA cigar factory is bomb !

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk