What's new

Houston, TX meetups?

Austinoir

The luckiest guy in Shawshank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I found a posting for a weekly Houston Herf that was posted in the Lonestar BOTL group. I emailed the poster and hope to hear back from him if the events are still ongoing. He said events are Tuesday & Thursdays at Stogies World Class Cigars and a other few locations. I joined the Lonestar BOTL group and the Texas BOTL group (they didn't seem active, but they was activity with the last few mths unlike a lot of post on the site). The poster provided his contact info: RPostle88@gmail.com.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If something gets put together for a meet up, keep me posted. Last one I went to was with @Iholmes and a few others at the Porch Swing. Good times :)

Austinoir

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Houston meetups: Reid, who posted about the meetups at Stogies World Class Cigars and a other few (suds) informed me he moved to Seattle. But, he recommended checking in a the places he mentioned. I may do a little research and run by them for a little recon soon. I'll post what I find out. My thoughts are that they are out there and we just haven't found them or that there's not a lot of BOTL from TX that concerned about meetups.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know Stogies is having an event tomorrow... Just an FYI

------Copied from their email-----
Tomorrow night, February 18th will be our first event of the year. Erik Espinosa from Espinosa Cigars will be in the house so be sure you come by and meet him.

We'll be featuring all of the Espinosa Cigars that evening including the 601 La Bomba, Murcielago, Espinosa Reserva and of course the Cigar Aficionado #13 Cigar of the Year, the Laranja.

The Laranja has been getting a ton of buzz lately and with good reason-- it's one of our favorites here at the shop.

We'll be starting the festivities at 6pm, with food, drinks and special and other surprises.

See you soon,
Jorge

Austinoir

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet Tristan from Esteban Carreras Cigars on Thursday, Feb 18, 2016 at Serious Cigars from 5:30PM to 9:00PM on Thursday in the Galleria area located at 2901 West Loop South Freeway #101, Houston, TX 78756.

He will be on hand with some great specials on thier entire line of premium cigars.

Last edited:

Alechoustonsotl

houstonsotl
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There is an event at Serious Cigars (6608 FM 1960 RD W. Houston, TX 77069)
The Rep from southern draw will be hosting a cutting and lighting event in the evening!
On 3/9/16

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Funny how I made a Houston herf happen while on a road trip! You guys should be able to get something together pretty easy, great guys in H-town and also great smoke spots!!

@Stogies and Suds Matt, shows the new guys how it's done. Oh and you can't forget about Casey @Bearclaw

Austinoir

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is an event at Serious Cigars (6608 FM 1960 RD W. Houston, TX 77069)
The Rep from southern draw will be hosting a cutting and lighting event in the evening!
On 3/9/16
Thanks for the info. Sadly, with weather and previous apt on SW side of town I will have to miss, but interested in future events.