What's new

how does ojne free roll a perfecto

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If one wished to roll a shape for which a mold was not yet available ( say a perfecto) is the shape achieved by varying the filler along the length of the bunch, by increasing rolling pressure on both ends, or a combination of both techniques?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If one wished to roll a shape for which a mold was not yet available ( say a perfecto) is the shape achieved by varying the filler along the length of the bunch, by increasing rolling pressure on both ends, or a combination of both techniques?

Perfecto is the natural shape of a leaf, A leaf tapers at either end. So you have only to let the taper stick out at either end, and let the middle overlap in the barrel, and there you are, filler ready.

When binding or wrapping, treat the end like a cone. The wide base of a come will travel round faster than the skinny tip. So set the tip of your bunch at almost a right angle to the vein, then roll the wider barrel round until you are parallel with the vein, then set the barrel down and go. Reverse at the other end. That's why your binder and wrapper should be a gentle S shape.

I have a couple vids, but they were made when I had very little skill. But try my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Nh_bRHgFFIvaAHVrAxrrw

The vids "bunching" and "wrapping" are me making fectos for a mold. Freehand is actually easier, cause you don't have to be so careful about the length and girth.

It's time for me to make new vids; there's just no time for me to make new vids.