What's new

How many flames is you preference 1, 2, 3, 4

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Was over at a friend house who is a Lighter / Cutter collector, or could just be obsessed. Think his collect is like 70 - 80 pieces, well anyway he has a new Twin Torch that is kind of cool. Flames do not come our upward, they come out two a point.

Very cool idea of a Duel Flame hotter Single Torch. Then the old discussion started how many flame is optional. Believe the "new" toy was Colibri.

Found this stock I made of the unique duel flame.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I prefer 1, but just a matter of preference. I do think cigar noobs should learn on one though until they get the hang of toasting and lighting without the flame touching the cigar. I've seen some guys roast their stick with those 4 flame torchthrowers. :ROFLMAO:

As for the collection, I probably have 50+ lighters around the house. I think 2 or 3 of them actually work. :ROFLMAO:

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I prefer 3 flame due to smoking outside and battling the wind.

Transmitted via my fairly new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Korea's LG Uplus Mobile Network using Tapatalk App Installed & Auto-updated From Google Play Store

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My collection of lighters/cutters mostly free ,s get given to new club people to use until they buy good stuff.

Lighting technique is critical, unless you want to turn something good to crap for over torching.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'm a single flame fan. I have a 3 or 4 (can't remember for sure since I'm not home to look), but I honestly don't like using it. Way too much fire for lighting imo. I've also been using wooden matches more than anything as of lately....partially due to getting a case of them from work for free. :p

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have always gravitated towards single flame (i actually love my converted zippo).
But I will use different lighters for different times as needed. Outdoors on a windy day? I probably have a 4 flame in hand. At the lounge? I might even have a soft flame on me because thats what I grabbed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got one of those new Xikar HP4's. It only runs well (without fluttering) at almost max setting. Im not happy with it at all and even when I could get it to work at a lower setting I still think it is overkill. I have several triple flames and like those quite well. I may shoot the HP4 back to see if they can do anything with it.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I always prefer one flame...... Much easier to control during the light and spin.