What's new

How many of your friends smoke cigars?

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So I ask this on a different board many years ago and we had a great discussion. So when I say friends I mean people you see face to face.
For me it almost none. I have a few friends that have 1 or 2 year. I have a cousin that smoke maybe 1 a month. So all the cigar talk I have is on here.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
None of the people i work with or live around me smoke cigars or pipes. There's pipe club but i don't hang out with them really other than at pipe club. there's one or two that think it's interesting that i'm so into cigars and pipes, but none are really interested other than once or twice a year.

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
None of the people i work with or live around me smoke cigars or pipes. There's pipe club but i don't hang out with them really other than at pipe club. there's one or two that think it's interesting that i'm so into cigars and pipes, but none are really interested other than once or twice a year.
This is totally my situation

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My brother smokes with me fairly often. Occasionally at a party a couple friends will take me up on my pass out sticks. The guys I mainly smoke with are friends I've made going to a local weekly cigar night. And the admittedly-more-occassional-than-I'd-prefer showing with the guys from here at the monthly Cincy HERFS.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a few. Out of those guys, only one smokes regularly. My best friend, brother, and brother in law are only when I offer. My father will have nothing to do with them. However, my girl will smoke one every now and then, but she never has a problem if I light one up. It's more talking time for us.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Very few for me. My neighbor will come smoke from time to time through the summer months. The guy that owns the b and m here i consider a friend but i don't go in as often. Then of course @Old Smokey is around but its difficult to line out time.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Only 2 that I get together with for a smoke on a fairly regular basis. Couple more that always say we need to get together for a smoke and rum but never do.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a handful of friends who smoke cigars but with our different work schedueles and family time, etc, we don't see each other too often. Sometimes, we do meet up for events at our local shop though.

As for the piping side, just a few like 2 or 3 maybe? One's new to piping and another lives in NC but when he comes to visit I take him to my local B&M.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk