What's new

how to roll a hollow gar

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A fellow from Kali phoned me, using the number he conned off my FX Smith's Sons site. He asks how to roll a hollow cigar. Can one, for instance, roll round some sort of mandrel, then remove the mandrel? That's his query. Imagine, for instance, that you rolled round bit of dowel, then yanked out the dowel. He wants to fill that hollow where the dowel used to be... with bud, of course. Why not use the bud as the core? I asked that; but I didn't quite grok the answer... suffice that it's not what he wants to do. He wants to make a hollow gar.

Has anyone here rolled hollow gars?
Can you advise him how to?

Because this site is so ridic time squandering to join (at least it was when I joined) I told him I'd ask his question for him, so's all he has to do is come here and read your answers.

TIA

D

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
A fellow from Kali phoned me, using the number he conned off my FX Smith's Sons site. He asks how to roll a hollow cigar. Can one, for instance, roll round some sort of mandrel, then remove the mandrel? That's his query. Imagine, for instance, that you rolled round bit of dowel, then yanked out the dowel. He wants to fill that hollow where the dowel used to be... with bud, of course. Why not use the bud as the core? I asked that; but I didn't quite grok the answer... suffice that it's not what he wants to do. He wants to make a hollow gar.

Has anyone here rolled hollow gars?
Can you advise him how to?

Because this site is so ridic time squandering to join (at least it was when I joined) I told him I'd ask his question for him, so's all he has to do is come here and read your answers.

TIA

D
A fella could roll a binder and wrapper leaf around a dowel and let it dry and try to stuff. Problem with that there is that when the leaf is dry it will be brittle and if you want it to look pretty, you’re going to be left wanting with how the wrapper looks.

They make little “molds” just for what he is looking to do. Stuff the “mold” with the devils lettuce and pack it to form your “bunch”, then wrap proper so the wrapper leaf can shrink down on the bunch and hold it all together better.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seems it would be easy enough to try, by just laying in your dowel like you'd lay in a final tube of ligero, right in the middle, and leave it in there all the way through the wrapping and curing stage. Maybe homeboy doesn't want to just lay the weed in at the beginning because he's looking to create a product he can sell to people who will put their weed in there.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No I have not but, if i were to offer a service that provided such a thing that needed to be filled at a later date, the dowels would need to stay in place until such time arrived to which it could be filled.
If that was the intended use.
Or, it would need to be dried to a significant level. Otherwise, the likeliness of it closing would be great.