What's new

How will they explain this one?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The people at CA like to claim that the reason for the "cigar boom" was directly related to the introduction of their magazine. The latest issue is hinting that we may be on the cusp of a new boom. How will they manage to take credit this time? Maybe we should start touting the power of the internet and cigar related forums as the reason for this new boom.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Riiight. What's next? Everyone will gobble up all the lifestyle products they show?

I do agree generally about another cigar boom but I belive it's already started. You can already see it. IMO, the competition from online retailers growing and the general anti-smoking movement are the major players. The more enforced an issue becomes, the higher the resistance and in turn the more awareness the general public has about our hobby; ultimately raising interest.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Eric said everything I wanted to...I think a boom is already happening and I'm a child of it :smt045

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hopefully the new boom that has already started, will figure out that CA has a difficult time giving cigar ratings let alone be the founder of the cigar culture.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey screw you guys! Cigar Aficionado is one of the best magazines out there!!!!.....It's the coolest!!!! Ask my neighbors bird. She loves to crap on it on a regular basis!!!! HAAAA HA HA HA:smt098