What's new

howdy from a Texas gal

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to BOTL, if you are ever in the Houston area be sure to stop at The Smoke Ring in Sugar Land. Gerry, Mary, Zonia and Similiac will surely welcome you!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
God I LOVE Austin - My wife & I want to move there in the worst way. If it weren't for family & so many good friends in PA & MA, we'd be there already!

Welcome to BOTL - this community transcends the common cigar enthusiast forum: hang around & find out what I'm talking about!

:guitar:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well, I guess I'll jump in and say welcome. Seems to be a line up to say Hi.

You're a nice looking young lady and it's a pleasure to have you here.

Guy's, wipe the drule from you chins. We don't want to scare her. Blahahahahaha.

All kidding aside, it's nice to have you here and I hope you enjoy the group. It's first class (except for me that is).

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
:smokingme = Bienvenidos! Saludos desde San Diego. :bottle:

:ccowboy: = Welcome! Greetings from Saint James. :bottle:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter where I go I'm usually the only woman smoking cigars which can be aggrevating cause guys always approach me asking questions and assuming its just for looks or to be provocative grrr.
Welcome to BOTL

At the cigar parlor in Minnesota that I go to most frequently, women are a minority but not to an extent that their presence surprises anyone. From what I can see, none of the men bat an eyelash over the fact that they are there. They fit right it, without any fuss.