What's new

Howdy from FL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy friends,

Recently getting into cigars been a pipe smoker for a year and smoked 4packs a day of Cigarettes before that. Joined here for advice oncigars and traveling with them as I travel out of the country a couple times a year.
Bought a 3 finger case, a hard plastic travel 15 cigar humidor, Bobeva packs, and hygrometer so far. Figure it would be good for when i spend a week in Mexico. I plan to smoke a shorter cigar while walking around in afternoons and some lanceros for the evenings.
Let me know if you have any advice/tips for me as I’m just a novice to the world of cigars but enjoying it thus far.
Thanks
-H.R.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you fly make sure your travel humidor has some type of vent. Good ones have a screw that can be opened to release pressure if not you may require a screwdriver to pry it open when you land. Buy a cheap lighter when you arrive, there is always a chance your good lighter will be taken by TSA.

IMHO Lances are like drinking milkshakes through a straw.

+1 on @deuce comments

If you've smoked cigarettes for a long time your palate is probably shot, Give it some time. Learn how to retrohale.