What's new

Howdy from GA!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, my name is Tripp and I am the ripe old age of 24. Just wanted to say hello, and tell you a little about myself. I grew up around a father who smoked cigars and naturally inherited the love for the leaf myself. Im currently in PA school, so my funds are a little limited, but I still find the time to pick up a box here and there. My top 3 favorite smokes right now (or brands I guess) are Illusione, Liga Privada, and Tatuaje or really any of Pete's lines. I like to hunt, fish, and watch football with my buddies, and generally just have a good time haha!

I really look forward to getting to meet some more BOTLs and talk about good smokes!

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Howdy neighbor, and welcome from Alabama! Great to have you here! I'm kind of a noob - both to the site and to the hobby - so I'm still figuring out what I like, but having lots of fun in the process. There's lots of friendly people here, and lots of knowledge to be shared.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome! Where about in Georgia are you? I'm about half way between Atlanta and Athens.
Im originally from Macon, but was living in Atl with my fiancé before getting into PA school. Now I'm down in Savannah for school, but this is short term. Im hoping to be back in, or around the Atl area for my rotations next year. So are you like Lawrenceville area?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Im originally from Macon, but was living in Atl with my fiancé before getting into PA school. Now I'm down in Savannah for school, but this is short term. Im hoping to be back in, or around the Atl area for my rotations next year. So are you like Lawrenceville area?
Yup, I'm in neighboring Loganville. Savannah is a fun town. My wife's family is from down there so we usually go once or twice a year.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yup, I'm in neighboring Loganville. Savannah is a fun town. My wife's family is from down there so we usually go once or twice a year.
Yeah, it's a good time, I just haven't had a whole lot of free time with school to enjoy it haha. If you're ever down here let me know and maybe we can meet up for drinks/smokes.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah, it's a good time, I just haven't had a whole lot of free time with school to enjoy it haha. If you're ever down here let me know and maybe we can meet up for drinks/smokes.
Will do! We were there about a month ago, probably will not be back until it cools down in the fall.