What's new

Howdy!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Figured I should introduce myself as I have already posted a couple of threads seeking advice. :LOL: I have enjoyed cigars on a periodic basis for the better part of a decade or so, despite minimal knowledge about them. Lately I have found myself gravitating toward a good stogie or two on the weekends (usually in conjunction with a refreshing beverage) in order to enjoy some much-needed personal relaxation time.

With all the chaos lately forcing us to stay home, I figured I would take this thing from an occasional indulgence to a full-blown hobby. I'm trying to learn as much as I can and enjoy some fellowship here. I have my tupperdore parts and a fresh order of sticks on the way, geared up last week with a lighter, cutter, and ashtray so I'm ready to rock. Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I should introduce myself as I have already posted a couple of threads seeking advice. :LOL: I have enjoyed cigars on a periodic basis for the better part of a decade or so, despite minimal knowledge about them. Lately I have found myself gravitating toward a good stogie or two on the weekends (usually in conjunction with a refreshing beverage) in order to enjoy some much-needed personal relaxation time.

With all the chaos lately forcing us to stay home, I figured I would take this thing from an occasional indulgence to a full-blown hobby. I'm trying to learn as much as I can and enjoy some fellowship here. I have my tupperdore parts and a fresh order of sticks on the way, geared up last week with a lighter, cutter, and ashtray so I'm ready to rock. Hope everyone is staying safe out there.
Welcome there are a lot of knowledgeable guys in here who will offer suggestions and tips.