What's new

Hoyo

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So I had my first Hoyo the other week. It was an Epicure Especial, and despite its extremely young age, it was outstanding. So I am looking at getting a box or two of HDMs. I am leaning towards the especials again, but im curious how do you guys think it compares to the other Epicures, namely the 1 and 2. Thanks in advance for the help.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So I had my first Hoyo the other week. It was an Epicure Especial, and despite its extremely young age, it was outstanding. So I am looking at getting a box or two of HDMs. I am leaning towards the especials again, but im curious how do you guys think it compares to the other Epicures, namely the 1 and 2. Thanks in advance for the help.
Been thinking the sam thing

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Cabs are getting tough to find of hdm unless you have hookups like Chuck and Jon

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So basically im wondering if i should go all especial or mix it up with the other epicures. Are they a size only difference, or different blends as well? If i like one will i like them all. Obviously i know i love the especial, so buy two boxes, or mix it up on something i havnt had but i wont be dissapointed kinda thing.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
The Epicure Especial (aged) is a classic. The Epicure #2 is a different blend but outstanding in a different way. My favorite Hoyo is the Cab 50 Double Coronas from Hoyo. That might be the best regular production Habano. Never really tried the Epicure No. 1. I say go with the Hoyo - Double Coronas and the Epicure Especial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
have had lots of loosely filled Epi Especials since 2009, so I stick to the Epi 1 and 2.
the tubo Coronations are tasty, and prices are good.
I feel the San Juan will need time, but will reward you for waiting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best way forward for you is to buy singles of the hoyo line up, try them for yourself and decide which you prefer. I haven't had the ee yet, but have had the epi 1, which was excellent, the coronations tubo, also good, and the petit robusto.