What's new

Humidors and Cigar Accessories

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
We have a section for Habanos and Cigars is there one for Humidors and Accessories? If not show your favorite Humidor (yours), cutter, and Lighter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
As much as I smoke i haven't been able to keep up with the shipments. Got this to help with storage. All of my Humidors are at Max capacity, and I have more boxes that haven't arrived yet so this fits the bill

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nice wino I wanted to get one of those but ended up going with a coolidor as my 150ct, 50ct and just about every Tupperware in the house is full off cigars and my wife wants her Tupperware back. I'll probably get something similar to that in the future though.

Ohh and yes there is an "Accessory" section with lighters and cutters and what not and a "Storage" section with humidor, wineadors and other stuff on BOTL. I thought the Storage was called something else (The "Humidor" I thought) but when I looked it's just called Storage.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

If using Tappy it should be on the "Home" tab like what it looks like above. Now I don't have my 30 days in yet (almost...next week) so I don't have as much as you have there so mine may look a little bare.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You guys with a lot of boxes need to look into a Fridgadore, a little more work but well worth it, needs a Digital controller($35 on ebay) and depending on where you live a Humidifier or Dehumidifier, i have both as my areas humidity swings from 20 to 90 throughout the year. still need to use Tups in it for loose cigars, (when the ref kicks in it sucks all the humidity out hence the Tups, Humidifier takes a few mins to get it back up)
Controller turns power to ref on when temp gets to 60 and off when it hits 68 (fully controllable temps) then turns on the Humidifier at 61 and off at 66 also controllable.