What's new

Hygrometer from Amazon

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I have a gift card balance at amazon and wondering what your guys recommendations would be for a hygrometer you can get on Amazon? I've been using the same cheap digital hygrometer that can't be calibrated for a while now that is 8 points off (I make sure the deviation stays the same frequently) and I'm sick of it being off. Any recommendations? I see they have both the circular and rectangular Xikars... any to look for? Any to stay away from? Thanks fellas.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have an adjustable Hygroset and Xikar and both work well. The new Xikar units are not ale to be calibrated. Not sure if the older 3 button models that can be calibrated are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
DNO? 15 of them and they only vary by 1%? That's impressive especially for how dirt cheap they are...
It's an old saying...dead nuts on...and yes they are cheap but the 15 I have that I bought since 7 years ago or more...haven't degraded and I test them 2 times a year.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's an old saying...dead nuts on...and yes they are cheap but the 15 I have that I bought since 7 years ago or more...haven't degraded and I test them 2 times a year.
Haha assumed that's what it was, and that's great to hear. For the price I bought 2, let's see what happens...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha assumed that's what it was, and that's great to hear. For the price I bought 2, let's see what happens...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I ended up going through about 20 of them to finally get down to the 15 I needed but even if they are off....at least they don't fluctuate and you can write +/- the amount it's off by or just go exchange them for others.