What's new

I believe I finally found what I've been looking for!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks to the newbie trade and Deadman's Point..... I believe I have found at least one baccy that I've been looking for.

I came from cigars. Been smoking them for over 20 years. Tried a pipe when I first started smoking cigars and just couldn't find anything that gave me the flavor I was looking for. I had previously tried some english blends, latakia, perique, etc...and they were alright....but this is outstanding. What is it you ask. Kendal Kentucky from Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Man this stuff is good. And for a cigar smoker, at least for me, the flavor is amazing. It is easy to pack, my first shag cut, and the burn is fast but cool. It just has that great tobacco flavor. I know this might ought to be in a review type of post, but just wanted to send a shout out to all those guys who are smoking cigars and wanting to get into pipe smoking. This is great stuff.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely have to pick some up. I'm mostly a cigar smoker, but enjoy a pipe in the mornings with my coffee on occasion. I can really see that becoming more often with the right pipe tobacco. Thanks, again.