What's new

I can’t tell

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Let me know what you think. Two fairly reputable sources from what I know one I thought to be more solid than the other. Both have and seem to be missing things I’ve read that should be included on the band. Both symbols and the rings around them are embossed. Both from Monte #2. Both boxes check out properly on line and the packaging was not questionable.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Maybe they used labels meant for edmundos due to running low on material... I’d say trust your vendor, if you have any doubts then I wouldn’t use them again

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Maybe they used labels meant for edmundos due to running low on material... I’d say trust your vendor, if you have any doubts then I wouldn’t use them again
This basically spot on for me. Trust them but if doubts then don't use again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Wouldn't be edmundos. Same rg as #2. But yeah, who knows with that island.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
some of the gold foil did not transfer to these bands.
most printers would have pulled these, but maybe they were missed and packed up.
when they got to the factory, they were put on a cigar and the QC people missed them.
A lot of lazy people not giving a shit, but no problem to my eye.
the question is, do the cigars taste like proper Cubans?
Certainly not the fault of the Vendor.......

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
some of the gold foil did not transfer to these bands.
most printers would have pulled these, but maybe they were missed and packed up.
when they got to the factory, they were put on a cigar and the QC people missed them.
A lot of lazy people not giving a shit, but no problem to my eye.
the question is, do the cigars taste like proper Cubans?
Certainly not the fault of the Vendor.......
Thanks for looking I think what you maybe seeing is due to lighting AND them not being flat thus giving or not giving reflection in certain places. I did my best to flatten them and eliminate all those things people don’t eliminate before asking these questions .