What's new

I don't even know where to start...

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Awhile back I posted about my niece being diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy. She is an amazing person untainted by the world that sometimes surrounds her. She smiles everyday and goes out of her way to help anyone she can.

I mentioned that I wanted to take her to Disney World before it was too late and she wasn't mobile enough and some fellow BOTL contributed to something that will be life changing for her. Today I was handed a thousand dollars from a collection that was passed around this board. I was dumbfounded. I thought my coworkers were messing with me and reality was bending.

I don't have to say it but I will. I love you guys, I love this group and you all have contributed to my life in so many ways and even help mold me into the person I am today. Thank you

Now start pointing some fingers and fessing up!

I will post see more pics up soon and maybe make my shy niece say hello.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Opie! That's two people who ratted you out.
people around here just seem to enjoy tossing me under the bus. I can't take credit here, it was a long list of people that jumped at the chance to help out !

@ApeSmokes
@BGEgg
@BigSkySmoke
@Bondo 440
@Boudie
@BradMc
@bwhite220
@D.L.Ruth
@fisherclive
@Frost
@GoBison
@irratebass
@Juice
@jwintosh
@Lok17
@mitetak
@mjones9630
@Pennywise827
@qpzmide
@Rupe
@SDShark
@sean
@Unpossible_1
@Yakcraz

We want pictures from Disney !!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
people around here just seem to enjoy tossing me under the bus. I can't take credit here, it was a long list of people that jumped at the chance to help out !

@ApeSmokes
@BGEgg
@BigSkySmoke
@Bondo 440
@Boudie
@BradMc
@bwhite220
@D.L.Ruth
@fisherclive
@Frost
@GoBison
@irratebass
@Juice
@jwintosh
@Lok17
@mitetak
@mjones9630
@Pennywise827
@qpzmide
@Rupe
@SDShark
@sean
@Unpossible_1
@Yakcraz

We want pictures from Disney !!
yes lots of pictures!!

and this was ENTIRELY @Opie's doing

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So many names! Thank you all so much!
We aren't even sure if we are going or not and whether we will tag along or send her and her brother all exclusive so they don't have to worry about anything.

Either way it works out she will remember this forever. I can't wait to tell her she is going!

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I know some of the brothers where very generous but @Opie really got this going for your niece and he deserves most of the credit for making it happen.

Cheers to you Opie. I think you made a little girl in a tough spot very happy!
Yeah Adam was the beginning middle and end of this. He has a gigantic heart.