What's new

I don't often listen to classical music, but when I do...

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
...its
Johann Sebastian Bach. Brandenburg Concerto No. 2
This is in three parts with the middle being more of an interlude. The first part is amazing, and it's my number one classical work to listen to. I really hit on with the third wave of ska, which gave me an appreciation for trumpet and trombone. The trumpet in this piece is supposedly super difficult to play, and hits in stride around the one minute mark. The first piece is about 5 and a half minutes long.

Last edited:

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When I used to play classical piano as a kid this was my favorite song to play. I now prefer the heavier sound of it coming from a live band, just badass.

Another favorite and these 2 guys cover it pretty well...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Thanks for sharing, good stuff there. I enjoy tuning in for some classical on the way to and from work. Funny that I love it so, but couldn't tell you any band names or the composer.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for sharing, good stuff there. I enjoy tuning in for some classical on the way to and from work. Funny that I love it so, but couldn't tell you any band names or the composer.
Check out the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Might be up your alley.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I actually like most classical music...Moazart, Bach, Beethoven, Wagner and Verdi and Puccini operas. I listen to all very often.