What's new

I F'n Hate CitiBanc

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Just in case you are looking for a new bank steer clear of Citi. They have got to have the worst Customer Service reps I have ever spoken to. I get a guy with a thick Indian accent telling me his name is Joeseph Dawson. Please just tell me it's Mohammed or Suresh or whatever it is. Aside from that, i get hit with overdraft charges on a monthly basis when my account clearly has a possitive balance. I continuously have to call and speak with "joe Dawson" to get this shit fixed. If I trusted the bank to do it right it would have cost me $3000 by now now in erroneous fees. I would choose a sharp stick in the eye:eyepoke: before I opened another account with them. I'll be looking for another account at lunch today.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
This is done, I just got a chick in my office invite me inot Orange County Teachers FCU. Heck yeah, now I'm good to go!!! F CITI!!!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just in case you are looking for a new bank steer clear of Citi. They have got to have the worst Customer Service reps I have ever spoken to. I get a guy with a thick Indian accent telling me his name is Joeseph Dawson. Please just tell me it's Mohammed or Suresh or whatever it is. Aside from that, i get hit with overdraft charges on a monthly basis when my account clearly has a possitive balance. I continuously have to call and speak with "joe Dawson" to get this shit fixed. If I trusted the bank to do it right it would have cost me $3000 by now now in erroneous fees. I would choose a sharp stick in the eye:eyepoke: before I opened another account with them. I'll be looking for another account at lunch today.
I once had a guy tell me his name was "jack Dawson". That is the main character is "Titanic"!!! They pick American sounding names so we can better relate to them. It is priceless.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
CU all the way. Although WAMU has been better than average for keeping some Mad Money in too. Steer clear however of Union Bank of California unless you want to be bent over without as much as a courtesy reach around!