What's new

I found Cigar Bid...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I found cigar bid and I don't think my wife is gonna like it. The good news, I won my first auction...
Genesis the Project.jpg

I had a chance to try Genesis the Project thanks to @Nacho Daddy so I know I will enjoy those. I tried to build a wooden ashtray over the weekend and failed terribly so this one caught my eye a while back, plus it will make a great place to stash my lighter and cutter. I got a great buy so I am ecstatic and pretty sure I will be checking out cigarbid quite frequently. How many of you guys frequent the site, or know of any other cigar auction sites that I should check out?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I expect that I may bid on some cigars.
Surely not?!

Set your shipping date to once a week, (ideally on a day that's 2-3 days before a day where you wife is usually out or Comes home later... :whistle:)
Then be sure of what you want, and what is an excellent price, have a list of several things, don't bid over your set max, but get several things in the week before the ship date so there's only one shipping charge. But don't buy a ton, your palate will change over time.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Surely not?!

Set your shipping date to once a week, (ideally on a day that's 2-3 days before a day where you wife is usually out or Comes home later... :whistle:)
Then be sure of what you want, and what is an excellent price, have a list of several things, don't bid over your set max, but get several things in the week before the ship date so there's only one shipping charge. But don't buy a ton, your palate will change over time.
Aha! So that's why they call this a brotherhood ;). Yes, I am thinking maybe 5 packs and a few singles if they are shipping with something else. That way I won't have to pay 4.50 shipping on a single stick. As long as I don't spend time on there while I am partaking in adult beverages, I shouldn't over bid an item, however I have learned ebay and alcohol don't mix lol.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Generally speaking, I didn't even bid on singles unless I'd already won a 5er. Most people do that, I think but sometimes it takes a shipping cycle or two before you get in a rhythm.
But...If you are bidding on the "standard" cbid items: Ave Maria, Man O War, 5 Vegas, assorted Flores items, etc, let me know. I'll save you the bids.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Generally speaking, I didn't even bid on singles unless I'd already won a 5er. Most people do that, I think but sometimes it takes a shipping cycle or two before you get in a rhythm.
But...If you are bidding on the "standard" cbid items: Ave Maria, Man O War, 5 Vegas, assorted Flores items, etc, let me know. I'll save you the bids.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I found cigar bid and I don't think my wife is gonna like it. The good news, I won my first auction...
View attachment 112861

I had a chance to try Genesis the Project thanks to @Nacho Daddy so I know I will enjoy those. I tried to build a wooden ashtray over the weekend and failed terribly so this one caught my eye a while back, plus it will make a great place to stash my lighter and cutter. I got a great buy so I am ecstatic and pretty sure I will be checking out cigarbid quite frequently. How many of you guys frequent the site, or know of any other cigar auction sites that I should check out?
Looks like we had the same weekend!!! My ash tray turned out ok though, and I let the Genesis Project go. Did pick up a box of Pistoff Kristoff and Herrera Estelli for decent price.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
CigarBid is the only one I've tried out thus far. Scored a few fivers and singles I've been meaning to try for a good deal. I have checked out some others (thompsons, JR, and famous smoke's), haven't bought anything off of those but they have a little better variety like @Glassman stated. But to each his own really as long as you can find stuff you like to smoke on cbid, especially the Genesis Projects (which are a great budget stick in my opinion) for a cheap price cbid is a great platform. Got some La Gran Llave's recently and some Tat singles for a decent price, but it definitely adds up and can get a little crazy. I would get alerts and don't get into a bid war with anyone, just place a higher bid right before it closes, that's how I've kept the prices low and won the most lots.