What's new

I got the yummies....

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh nice. I've had only the natural but am itching to get a maduro gold. I just imagine it to be dark, rich tasty goodness. A perfect cigar for vacation. Enjoy!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I was gifted a CAO Gold Maduro yesterday....can't wait to try it because every new CAO that I try is always an adventure. Sometimes they rock, and sometimes they suck. You just never know!

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've got a general rule of thumb that seems to be dead on for CAO.

If the cigar is their standard lines it is a good cigar (Italia, CAO Gold, CAO Cameroon, CAO Mx2).

The special cigars like the Soprano and the Vision tend to be good cigars, but they don't hold a candle to cigars in the same price range.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've got a general rule of thumb that seems to be dead on for CAO.

If the cigar is their standard lines it is a good cigar (Italia, CAO Gold, CAO Cameroon, CAO Mx2).

The special cigars like the Soprano and the Vision tend to be good cigars, but they don't hold a candle to cigars in the same price range.

Well my own personal tastes are a bit different, but I don't completely disagree with your assessment; their special cigars tend to be overpriced/undervalued. The Vision is a perfect example of that.

But of their main line stuff, I really enjoy the Brazilia, MX2, CX2, and Black lines...but I don't particularly like the Criollo, Cameroon, or Maduro lines. The rest I can take 'em or leave 'em, don't really like or dislike them.

I almost smoked this Gold Maduro today, but choose something else instead. But I do plan on smoking it soon!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you thought the CAO Gold was too mild for you then you might love this. I wasn't a big fan of the Gold, thinking it had too little flavor. But the Gold Maduro is a completely different ballgame. I loved it! Have fun smoking it!