What's new

I need your opinions

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
regarding foam trays for travel humidors. would you prefer a snug fit, or a little space between the trays, and wall of the humidor. I would prefer a little space so i can fit a cutter, or humidipak between the trays and the side wall of the travel Humidor. what do you think?

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I think that space would be OK. It would save you from having to use a slot for these items. You can carry more smokes that way.

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
This might work better for the guys with a shallow travel box. I have the Cigar Caddy 5540 that is about 6" deep. If all the trays were undersize, I would probably have to take the trays out to get to the cutter when it settled to the bottom.

I just ordered 5 trays from Viper139, so I could keep my Space 6 (NiBo) lighter in a slot with a short smoke and trim out a small slot on the side of one or two of the trays for the Xikar. This is starting to sound like a plan! Thanks for the idea and sorry about the small thread jack.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I guess it depends on how snug the fit is. Seems as though you wouldn't have a problem fitting a humidipak in unless it was really tight, no? I think having a little space would be good for any of the slim humidification/hygro(if you so choose) options out there.