What's new

I pulled the ultimate Nerdism *Star Wars related*

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So, I received an email saying I could see Solo: A Star Wars Story a day earlier on Thursday instead of Friday, so of course I jumped at the chance.

Little did I realize that tix were $25 a piece!!!!! Kids as well, and the only showing was for IMAX (not 3d, just IMAX), well I had already asked off that night to see the film, so I couldn't back away now.

So, I shelled out $100 to see the new Star Wars, hope it's good. (I will get $50 of that back though)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Alright, since you opened the door... If y'all haven't seen this, it's a must! But it pretty much savages Star Wars.. Hilariously though!
Warning! Language! Not for kids or people who are the slightest bit sensitive...
@bwhite220 @ApeSmokes @VeLoRoK @icehog3 @Unpossible_1

I think you have to get to part 4 to get "what's wrong with your face!"

Also, you can watch them in their entirety here: http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/
There's some real gold in the first half of part 2, second half is pretty cringe inducing... Gold in 3 and 4 as well, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Alright, since you opened the door... If y'all haven't seen this, it's a must! But it pretty much savages Star Wars.. Hilariously though!
Warning! Language! Not for kids or people who are the slightest bit sensitive...

Also, you can watch them in their entirety here: http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/
Been a while since I watched that dude. Love it. Thanks for bringing that back!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

I started watching this last night, I will finish them , he makes valid points, but I still stand by "reviews" of all the films.

BTW I wanted to add, yes I paid a lot for this, but with that $ I got free popcorn for each person, a poster, a pair of hanging dice *see the film, it will be explained* and couple of buttons.......so it was worth it.......to me

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
yes I paid a lot for this, but with that $ I got free popcorn for each person, a poster, a pair of hanging dice *see the film, it will be explained* and couple of buttons.......so it was worth it.......to me
Please tell me this is the dice that Han had hanging in the Millennium Falcon!!! That is awesome!! Can't wait to hear the backstory on those dice in the movie!