What's new

I pulled the ultimate Nerdism *Star Wars related*

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Alright, since you opened the door... If y'all haven't seen this, it's a must! But it pretty much savages Star Wars.. Hilariously though!
Warning! Language! Not for kids or people who are the slightest bit sensitive...
@bwhite220 @ApeSmokes @VeLoRoK @icehog3 @Unpossible_1

I think you have to get to part 4 to get "what's wrong with your face!"

Also, you can watch them in their entirety here: http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/
I appreciate the tag, but since I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies, it is lost on me.

Let the flaming begin! :D

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I started watching this last night, I will finish them , he makes valid points, but I still stand by "reviews" of all the films.

BTW I wanted to add, yes I paid a lot for this, but with that $ I got free popcorn for each person, a poster, a pair of hanging dice *see the film, it will be explained* and couple of buttons.......so it was worth it.......to me
Oh, yeah, don't fault you at all.

I Just think Lucas is a jackass, and I love the way this guy points out the stuff that bothered me; some of which I couldn't put my finger on, or put into words.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Alright, I saw the movie Sunday night and I loved it. It was nothing like I expected but it was very entertaining with some interesting...we'll call it... developments at the end. On a scale of 1 to 12 parsecs, I give it a solid 10.4. (y)