What's new

I read Halfwheel today and got a surprise...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats, man! Those turntables are freaking awesome! Not some cheap gimmick that a company added their name to. It's a legitimate table with great sound quality.

Now, you'll need to start adding to this thread: http://www.botl.org/threads/what-are-you-spinning.87744/
(y)
Since winning it I checked out reviews and people really like them. I used to have a really good turntable but I sold it at a garage sale a many years ago. Who knew that vinyl would come back? I still have some vinyl records from my misspent youth. I may have to frequent, Down in the Valley, the local used record shop. They have been around since at least the ‘60s.

I was wishing I hadn’t sold it and for how cheap I sold it. So I’m pleased I snagged this one. Charlie, from Halfwheel, said he got my info to Davidoff so I’m patiently waiting.

In the meantime I have to figure out how to integrate it into my surround sound set up. When I got the stand I didn’t plan for a turntable. I may have to figure out a slide out shelf. It has a dust cover so it has to come all the way out to place a record on it.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Since winning it I checked out reviews and people really like them. I used to have a really good turntable but I sold it at a garage sale a many years ago. Who knew that vinyl would come back? I still have some vinyl records from my misspent youth. I may have to frequent, Down in the Valley, the local used record shop. They have been around since at least the ‘60s.

I was wishing I hadn’t sold it and for how cheap I sold it. So I’m pleased I snagged this one. Charlie, from Halfwheel, said he got my info to Davidoff so I’m patiently waiting.

In the meantime I have to figure out how to integrate it into my surround sound set up. When I got the stand I didn’t plan for a turntable. I may have to figure out a slide out shelf. It has a dust cover so it has to come all the way out to place a record on it.
I am glad you are planning on putting it to work. It's a great hobby and can be a very slippery slope with an endless amount of overpriced upgrades.