What's new

I tried my first pipe

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I got a pipe finally and gave it a try. I packed a bowl fairly firm with cao toasted blend. I watched many videos on how to smoke a pipe but still had issues keeping it going I would light it and get it going for a few minutes then would go out. I liked the flavor but wish I could get it going and really smoke a pipe.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
So I got a pipe finally and gave it a try. I packed a bowl fairly firm with cao toasted blend. I watched many videos on how to smoke a pipe but still had issues keeping it going I would light it and get it going for a few minutes then would go out. I liked the flavor but wish I could get it going and really smoke a pipe.
Takes a bit of practice! Most likely your tobacco is too moist, take a bowls worth out and let it dry!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
How lose should I pack it?
There are a ton of videos on YouTube that will show you how to pack your pipe. That’s what I did when I first started out. There are several different methods to packing a pipe. Just figure out what works for you. I took me a lot of trial and error before I figured it out. Just stick with it and you’ll do the same. Before you know it you’ll be smoking that pipe with minimal re-lighting. Have fun and enjoy the journey.

Jody