What's new

If you could only smoke one more!

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
We would all pick a legendary smoke if we had the knowledge it would be our last. Think how you would feel if that elephant is sitting on your chest, you know your cashin out your chips and the last cigar you just finished was a yard gar, and you have a dunhill or Davidoff whatever in your humi.

That gentlemen is why I smoke the good ones when I get em, Of course I'm a hell of a lot closer to the Elephant than most of you.
Sing it, brother. . .especially that last part, for me, anyway. . .:smokingbo :nodlaugh:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I hear you Ken ... and while I don't treat every cigar as my last, I do generally smoke only those cigars that I know I enjoy. I think that's why I usually give new cigars one chance to "wow" me nowadays.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I hear you Ken ... and while I don't treat every cigar as my last, I do generally smoke only those cigars that I know I enjoy. I think that's why I usually give new cigars one chance to "wow" me nowadays.
Absolutely my theory...I don't try out too many new ones, 'cause I like so many there isn't a reason to experiment and end up with a bad smoke...

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
id smoke something i really enjoy other than smoking something thats supposed to be good but have never tried. if its my last stick, i want to know that im gonna enjoy it. cause it would be pretty shitty to light that last stick, take a few draws and go "DAMN!!!"