What's new

If you get a chance pick them up!

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just got the chance to try the Corona Gorda JFR. Fantastic cigar for the price. $135 for a box of 50. I'm hoping they get some robustos in too at my local shop. These are worth it. I've got an empty humidor at work I've been looking to fill with something.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Here's some background info on these from Club Stogie:

"JFR is a blend Pepin used to do while touring and at events; he was eventually convinced to make it a production cigar. He doesn't make the cigar at his El Rey De Los Habanos factory, but the blend is now produced by Tabacalera Tropical.

It comes in cabinets of 50 cigars, and sells for under $4 a stick depending on vitola. Several of us have tried all 3 sizes and come to the same conclusion; the robusto is the best.

You won't find the cigar online; as it is Just For Retail. Fuller's Pullers discontinued all of their Tabacalera Tropical Lines back in May, saying the reason was that T.T. wants to be a retail only brand. Their lines seem to be disappearing from most catalogs, save for Holts."

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Here's some background info on these from Club Stogie:

"JFR is a blend Pepin used to do while touring and at events; he was eventually convinced to make it a production cigar. He doesn't make the cigar at his El Rey De Los Habanos factory, but the blend is now produced by Tabacalera Tropical.

It comes in cabinets of 50 cigars, and sells for under $4 a stick depending on vitola. Several of us have tried all 3 sizes and come to the same conclusion; the robusto is the best.

You won't find the cigar online; as it is Just For Retail. Fuller's Pullers discontinued all of their Tabacalera Tropical Lines back in May, saying the reason was that T.T. wants to be a retail only brand. Their lines seem to be disappearing from most catalogs, save for Holts."

I have been walking past these at the B&M. Will try one tomorrow.