What's new

If you had to choose 3 of these 4...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
If you had to choose 3 of these 4 to purchase as your first box order in 8 years, and all being boxes of 10 except for the Fonsecas, what would you choose?

Having a difficult time choosing as I enjoy them all very much and pretty equally.

Montecristo No.4 10ct
Partagas Culebras 9ct
Fonseca Delicias 25ct
Punch Short de Punch 10ct

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd go with the 10 counts and the Culebras personally, but I'm not a big fan of the Fonsecas.
Yeah, I have heard that the Delicias are pretty good, and i do like the occasional Fonseca, but I have never had this vitola before, and its on the smaller side than I usually prefer, but not by very much.

I do really love the Culebras. Ugly and goofy looking but constantly good draw, burn and construction and very tasty

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Monte 4 and short punch are solid, I wasn’t all that impressed by the delicias but I’d probably still take them over the culebras bc culebras are just weird to me...

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Punch....2 of these, excellent stick

Monte 4

the other 2 are not in the same league

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Punch....2 of these, excellent stick

Monte 4

the other 2 are not in the same league
I've only had a couple of the punch, but really enjoyed them, enough so that they made it to my bookmarks of favorites to buy.

Big Monte whore, so have had plenty of the no.4's even though I prefer the extra inch on the no.3's, but the box price difference is kinda retarded

And i like the Culebras quite a bit, although haven't had a lot of them.

Just got 4 of the Delicias from a member of another forum as a generous gift, so now I can try before I buy

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" I've only had a couple of the punch, but really enjoyed them, enough so that they made it to my bookmarks of favorites to buy "

my work here is done.......... :chicken: :cat::headphone:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree with Nacho. 2 boxes of Punch and one Monte 4. No interest for me in the other 2 really.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you guys actually smoked a Party culebras? They’re really good!
Agreed.
I had always avoided them for fear of draw and construction problems due to the odd shape, but recently got one in a trade and fell in love. No issues and a great taste. Have ordered more several times now and all have been consistently excellent

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Decided on a sort of compromise between quality and quantity and will be splitting a box of Cohiba Coronas Especiales and getting a box of the fonsecas after having tried a couple I was given to test out before buying a box.

I really enjoyed it, very tasty and flavorful little smoke, so I don't even really feel I'm sacrificing quality with them to be honest.
And the cost is pretty close to exactly what I will have left after the Cohiba box split.

Personally never noticed any difference between short, long and mixed filler, so being short filler doesn't bother me likeit seems to with many people

Last edited: