What's new

if you like hip hop...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
listened to some of his other stuff real quick. Sounds like every typical non-black rapper with good lyrical ability at times in short bursts. I guess what I'm saying is he lacks a good sound(or maybe i just don't like it)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
listened to some of his other stuff real quick. Sounds like every typical non-black rapper with good lyrical ability at times in short bursts. I guess what I'm saying is he lacks a good sound(or maybe i just don't like it)
Still you have got to admit he has more talent than alot of these newer rappers that are out. That was the reason I got away from hip hop to begin with. All the auto tune bullshit and rappers that can not match the beat with lyrics.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Still you have got to admit he has more talent than alot of these newer rappers that are out. That was the reason I got away from hip hop to begin with. All the auto tune bullshit and rappers that can not match the beat with lyrics.
Trust me, I'm with you there. It's a dead music genre like disco

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I like rap battles too but they seem to have turned into a "yo momma" type contest.
This one is pretty good though. I am a dumbfoundead fan anyway though.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
"I wouldn't give one flying 1/16th of a fuck". Hahaha, love it

He's a good lyricist, that is what has seemed to gotten lost in the commercialization of rap these days. Hip hop was better off when it didn't pay so well and dudes was hungry to make a name based on talent.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
"I wouldn't give one flying 1/16th of a fuck". Hahaha, love it

He's a good lyricist, that is what has seemed to gotten lost in the commercialization of rap these days. Hip hop was better off when it didn't pay so well and dudes was hungry to make a name based on talent.
Kinda like collegiate athletes into pro. Once you get the money you give up the other 15/16 of the fuck.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
He actually peaked a couple years back. Give a couple of his albums a listen, you might enjoy it. I really like "The Boy vs the Cynic."

He was a Christian hip hop guy and I'm not that religious and listened to him so I guess that means something. ROFL

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This absolutely covers it for me.
In music as in cigars, we all have a different idea of what is good. I am just glad I could share with some guys that actually appreciate the music and not just follow what somebody else says is "cool".