What's new

If you live in Hawaii you might want to read if you smoke.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Found this story on Half-Wheel about the state of Hawaii's big ideas. :banghead:

No more online ordering coming in the future? :cigar:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This would suck but I just realized that this has been in limbo since 2-17-17. Maybe it died or is on the back burner. I guess I still think its 2017. lol...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because ordering over the phone and a person to person(and cheaper) interaction is so hard.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's not about what you may think is easier or harder, it's about government overreach. Limiting the method you can get a legal product drives prices up because the competition is reduced. The government has no business telling me how I can get my legal products.

Once you open this door, where does it stop? Next, you'll only be able to buy tobacco at your local BATFE office, by appointment only, between the hours of 9 and 11, on Tuesday through Thursday. You may laugh at the extreme specificity of this example, but that's when I can get my concealed carry permit renewed by my local Sheriff's office. Once you let them change the rules, they won't stop until you have no right left.

And yes, I am anti-government overreach. "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." - Gerald R. Ford

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hawaii is super expensive to live, electricity is a major part of your monthly expenses, everything almost from soup to nut has to be shipped in via boat or air, and it is just expensive.

I am sure it is all about the State of Hawaii making money to fund government, not public safety, health, or any other rreason but want to tax every ounce of Tabacco products.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It's not about what you may think is easier or harder, it's about government overreach. Limiting the method you can get a legal product drives prices up because the competition is reduced. The government has no business telling me how I can get my legal products.

Once you open this door, where does it stop? Next, you'll only be able to buy tobacco at your local BATFE office, by appointment only, between the hours of 9 and 11, on Tuesday through Thursday. You may laugh at the extreme specificity of this example, but that's when I can get my concealed carry permit renewed by my local Sheriff's office. Once you let them change the rules, they won't stop until you have no right left.

And yes, I am anti-government overreach. "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." - Gerald R. Ford
True and good point

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk