What's new

If you want to appreciate your cigars a little more...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When I am smoking a cigar I like to find a review video to watch so I can try to pick out what the reviewer is finding in the cigars. I did that today with the Rocky Patel Decade cigar and the video that came up after totally astounded me. It amazing how much work goes into each and every one. If you havent seen this video before, I think you will enjoy the Rocky Patel Factory Tour.

Its a bit long, but it is full of great information as to how much work goes into our hobby.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
When I am smoking a cigar I like to find a review video to watch so I can try to pick out what the reviewer is finding in the cigars. I did that today with the Rocky Patel Decade cigar and the video that came up after totally astounded me. It amazing how much work goes into each and every one. If you havent seen this video before, I think you will enjoy the Rocky Patel Factory Tour.

Its a bit long, but it is full of great information as to how much work goes into our hobby.
Come visit the rolling forum if you think that's a labor of love ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
It amazing how much work goes into each and every one. If you havent seen this video before, I think you will enjoy the Rocky Patel Factory Tour.
Padron has one in HD on YouTube that’s a great one to watch
I love these kinds of videos. Great call out, fellas.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for the thread, I watched this during my lunch break today. He said from seed to your hand over 300 hands will touch the tobacco. It's pretty amazing the level of detail that goes into each and every step. What an incredible, intricate process!