What's new

I'm Back For The First Time From Key West

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Greetings to All,

A bit about myself...I'm an Active Duty Armed Forces Personnel - ARMY. Originally from Atlanta, hence the "atl"logix. I am currently stationed in Key West. I don't talk about what I do, no offense to anyone, it's an operational security thing. I'm married to the most awesomest beautiful lady who walks the land that hates the fact that I smoke cigars, and have my first child on the way. I love college football and am a UGA Fan, #GODAWGS! I also enjoy playing soccer and tinkering with IT stuff.

I started smoking cigars a little over 3 years ago during my time in Korea. I registered here on BOTL soon after during my researching what the whole stogie thing was all about but I guess I never made a post and my account was deleted. I was a bit lazy on coming back over as I am active on a few other boards. My all time fave smokes are Opus X Lost City and Siglo VI and I have a soft spot for LADC Mi Amor as well. A couple of my go to brands are Crowned Heads, Quesada, Tatuaje, and Illusione, but that list could go on and on. I'd really like to check out more of Roma Craft and see what Caldwell, Epic, Warped, and a few others are offering. I always take notes and occasionally they will turn in to a review. Normally pair my smokes with water but at times I will use sweet tea and I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I'm hoping I get to know some of you a bit better.

Thank You

Garron

Last edited: