What's new

I'm consolidating bitch!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
where you guys find these random white dudes?
Me being the Mexican I am, like to admire the white man's whiteness so I browse websites ran by predominantly white people.

Lol but seriously, if I remember correctly, that's a guy from a TV show. Just googled thug life one day and he came up, and used it as my background at school cause my teacher hated it.
No one seriously knows who that is!? No one here has seen anchorman?

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Me being the Mexican I am, like to admire the white man's whiteness so I browse websites ran by predominantly white people.

Lol but seriously, if I remember correctly, that's a guy from a TV show. Just googled thug life one day and he came up, and used it as my background at school cause my teacher hated it.
All these Fogs Josh :) they don't like good movies

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

All these Fogs Josh :) they don't like good movies
Or how about Dinner For Schmucks, Evan Almighty, 40 Year Old Virgin, The Office...